Retro-Ski, the book, is a collection of 50 RetroSki columns from 2010-2013!
ISBN 978-1-4834-0564-3 (sc), 978-1-4834-0563-6 (e)
The book can be purchased at the following places:
- White Birch Books in North Conway, New Hampshire
- Bear Pond Books in Stowe, Vermont
- The Vermont Ski and Snowboard Museum in Stowe
- Haymaker Card and Gift in Morrisville, Vermont
- Bridgeside Books in Waterbury, Vermont
- Phoenix Books in Burlington and Essex, Vermont
- The New England Ski Museum in Franconia, New Hampshire
Most of the above also support online purchases.
The book is also available from the publisher Lulu.com in both paper and eBook format for Nook and Apple readers.
Or you can post a comment below to get additional information.
January 17, 2019 at 3:48 pm
Is there any way to get a larger photo of the Single Chair base with blankets
(photo courtesy G. Dimaier) for my personal use.
July 27, 2022 at 8:06 pm
this looks great . might be a great item to put on my Christmas list
November 1, 2022 at 3:54 pm
I started skiing in Ohio in 1960 at age 2. I am still skiing and racing. I greatly enjoyed this book. It brings back a lot of memories of how skiing has changed over the years.